25 years experience providing home care.
Founded in 1997, owner Holly Vescovi has over 25 years experience in the home care field. The company was started by a caring professional who wanted to allow the elderly and infirm the dignity and independence of staying in the comfort of their own home.
Our goal is to always provide CARING, EXPERIENCED, and DEPENDABLE caregivers.
Each home care professional is thoroughly screened. Written references are available and interviewing is encouraged. We currently have a staff of over 100 caregivers for you to choose from.
All caregivers speak fluent English, but most are bilingual. Many drive and have their own cars. We have male caregivers, as well as female.
Our care giving aides offer only the best and most flexible services:
- Aides can be hired on a part-time, full-time, or 24-hour basis. Clients can pay independent aides directly or have the agency handle payments, including the legally required deductions.
- Aides provide non-medical help with daily tasks, from housekeeping, cooking, shopping and daily hygiene, to assistance with dressing, reminder of medications, to walking the dog.
- We are a great choice for elder care options if you’re located on Eastern Long Island. We offer FREE consultations.
- We carry Workers Compensation, N.Y.S. Disability, and Liability insurances.
- We serve ALL of Eastern Long Island.
Payment options – Personal check, credit card, online payment options available. We also work with many long term insurance companies.